Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
Solved アーカイブに保管済み

private browsing

ttles714

private browsing changes to a "regular google search" page ..

private browsing changes to a "regular google search" page ..

すべての返信 (5)

clicking on private browsing opens the PB page.. but typing into the address bar changes the page to a google search page

選ばれた解決策

What do you expect to happen?

PB mode only means no data is saved to the profile folder, in every other way there is no difference with regular mode, so can you get a search page if the page you try to open doesn't resolve.

Note that you use an unsupported Firefox 56 version with known vulnerabilities.

What is holding you back from updating to the current Firefox release?

ttles714 said

clicking on private browsing opens the PB page.. but typing into the address bar changes the page to a google search page

Do you want to use a different search site in private windows instead of Google? Actually, I am not aware of a way to set a different default search engine in regular vs. private windows, I think you would need to go back and forth when you want to change.

Manage Firefox search settings => maybe try DuckDuckGo

not sure what i was thinking !!!! thank you for the reply

この投稿は ttles714 により に変更されました

i am still on 56 because : 1- I like it ... 2 - I need "zoom Scheduler" conferencing and versions 57+ would not support Zoom when I did try an upgrade.

I actually upgraded some time ago and went back to 56 ..

この投稿は ttles714 により に変更されました