Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

puzzles on this website, https://thejigsawpuzzles.com/, aren't saved as solved since the last update, this is new.

kenreg

I use this site daily, https://thejigsawpuzzles.com/. Until recently each puzzle completed was marked as solved, after the last Firefox update they all disappeared. My first option was to contact the puzzle site. They recommended some steps to take to fix the problem which I tried (ctr-r), but didn't work because the program froze requiring task manager to un-freeze the page. So, I'm open for suggestions to fix the solved problem or fixing the freezing problem. Both situations are problems. Thanks.

I use this site daily, https://thejigsawpuzzles.com/. Until recently each puzzle completed was marked as solved, after the last Firefox update they all disappeared. My first option was to contact the puzzle site. They recommended some steps to take to fix the problem which I tried (ctr-r), but didn't work because the program froze requiring task manager to un-freeze the page. So, I'm open for suggestions to fix the solved problem or fixing the freezing problem. Both situations are problems. Thanks.

すべての返信 (1)

Yes, the freezing is a pain! I clicked a couple links then when I went to Puzzle of the Day, everything froze. That makes it hard to investigate...