Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

Firefox Sync wants to merge my bookmarks from separate Sync accounts

FlixChick

I logged into my work Firefox Sync account on my home computer to do some work one day. Now, I am trying to log back into my personal Sync account but even after logging out of my work Sync account my work bookmarks are still showing in the toolbar and I get a pop up saying it will merge my work bookmarks into my personal account. They are completely separate login information, but I can't figure out how to prevent this merger.

I logged into my work Firefox Sync account on my home computer to do some work one day. Now, I am trying to log back into my personal Sync account but even after logging out of my work Sync account my work bookmarks are still showing in the toolbar and I get a pop up saying it will merge my work bookmarks into my personal account. They are completely separate login information, but I can't figure out how to prevent this merger.

すべての返信 (1)

If you want to keep two sets of data separate then you can consider to use two profiles where only one profile is connected to Sync to be able to access your 'work' bookmarks.

   https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/profile-manager-create-and-remove-firefox-profiles 

See also the about:profiles page to be able to manage profiles from within Firefox.

Please let us know if this solved your issue or if need further assistance.