Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

Spell check not working although language pack installed

donford

After installing Thunderbirds there was no language pack installed so I downloaded the English dictionary pack but under languages this does not show as installed. When I attempt to spell check an email the spell check box is blank, spell check is enabled in the settings and the language pack add on shows as installed in the Add on manager.

Strangely enough the spell check works while writing this post.

Any suggestions please?

After installing Thunderbirds there was no language pack installed so I downloaded the English dictionary pack but under languages this does not show as installed. When I attempt to spell check an email the spell check box is blank, spell check is enabled in the settings and the language pack add on shows as installed in the Add on manager. Strangely enough the spell check works while writing this post. Any suggestions please?

すべての返信 (1)

All sorted now. I discovered that I was installing the Language pack instead of the dictionary pack. Just a bad day I guess.!!