Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
Solved アーカイブに保管済み

I am unable to download emails although they are showing in the list.

Kaplat

I am unable to download any emails in the folder Luther-Dann although they are showing in the list. See attached screenshot.

I get an error message from Thunderbird but I can't read it as the full message is not showing and it disappears. Screenshot attached.

It is very important that I am able to access these emails relating to client bookings.

Thanks Karen

I am unable to download any emails in the folder Luther-Dann although they are showing in the list. See attached screenshot. I get an error message from Thunderbird but I can't read it as the full message is not showing and it disappears. Screenshot attached. It is very important that I am able to access these emails relating to client bookings. Thanks Karen
添付されたスクリーンショット

すべての返信 (2)

選ばれた解決策

What is the account type - POP or IMAP?

IMAP, but I have solved the problem thanks christ1 - when in doubt turn off and start again :-)