Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

Why at open firefox session my tabs are on an old cashed version and do not refresh automaticaly?

Gilles2oz

Why at open my firefox session tabs open as an old cashed version and do not refresh automaticaly? I have to manually refresh each tab to get the updated website page, I am sure there is a setting as it was not doing so before but cant find that setting. Thanks

Why at open my firefox session tabs open as an old cashed version and do not refresh automaticaly? I have to manually refresh each tab to get the updated website page, I am sure there is a setting as it was not doing so before but cant find that setting. Thanks

すべての返信 (1)

Hello Gilles2oz

  1. In the Location bar, type about:config and press Enter. The about:config "This might void your warranty!" warning page may appear.
  2. Click I'll be careful, I promise! to continue to the about:config page.
  3. copy the next bold preference browser.cache.check_doc_frequency and paste it in the search field
  4. double-click on it and change the value to 1
  5. click ok, exit firefox and restart it.

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Browser.cache.check_doc_frequency

BUT....the adove does not work if you use session restore to reopen tabs on your next start, you have to clear the browser cache when you close Firefox (from 3-bar button > Options > Privacy > History > Firefox will > Clear history when Firefox closes [v] > Settings > cache [v].

thank you