Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

How do you restore Lightbeam data

TS

How do you restore the .json file that Lightbeam saves when the "Save Data" button is selected? The Firefox browser (ver. 33) has become slow and I want to disable the blocked sites temporarily to see if that could be the problem. Thanks!

How do you restore the .json file that Lightbeam saves when the "Save Data" button is selected? The Firefox browser (ver. 33) has become slow and I want to disable the blocked sites temporarily to see if that could be the problem. Thanks!

すべての返信 (2)

I'm trying to determine whether I can restore the blocked sites in Lightbeam if I choose to reset Lightbeam to solve a slowness issue with my current Firefox browser, ver. 33. The json file that Lightbeam created when "Save Data" is selected does not include any other Firefox data to my knowledge, such as bookmarks and the like. If I restore the bookmarks etc. using the Mozilla instructions, will that also include the Lightbeam-created blocked sites? The list of blocked sites is extensive. Thanks for your help!