trovare nell' account le chiavi di sicurezza contenute nell' account Microsoft richieste
Il PC dopo un aggiornamento richiede le chiavi di sicurezza (48 caratteri) contenute nel mio account Microsoft
Il PC dopo un aggiornamento richiede le chiavi di sicurezza (48 caratteri) contenute nel mio account Microsoft
My Samsung tablet has a "ghost touch" issue - as a solution, I activated a "long press" setting (0.2 seconds). Unfortunately, this clashes with Firefox settings: When I o… (ulteriori informazioni)
My Samsung tablet has a "ghost touch" issue - as a solution, I activated a "long press" setting (0.2 seconds). Unfortunately, this clashes with Firefox settings: When I open a link or a page on Firefox, the browser registers only a small scrolling action and then stops registering other actions. I'm down to the point where Firefox is my default browser but I need to find Chrome from the depths of my setup if I need to open something in a pinch - or, in this case, using the syncing function to get the page from the tablet to my smartphone. Is there a way to deactivate custom long press settings on Firefox? Thank you.
testo in grassetto
Non funizona