Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Echekwara

when mozilla was upgraded, i no longer had who email was from.

SKuhnley

when I receive emails, since the last upgrade, I no longer have a column that shows who the email if from. I don't like to open emails when I don't recognize the sender.

when I receive emails, since the last upgrade, I no longer have a column that shows who the email if from. I don't like to open emails when I don't recognize the sender.

All Replies (2)

Asịsa Ahọpụtara

Hi, this seems like the same question you asked yesterday: how do i have the sender displayed with the email in the inbox? Could you check whether the answers there help solve the problem?

In my own case, I used the little icon at the right end of the column headings to turn on From and turn off Correspondents.

Thank you very much for the appropriate reply. I learned something new.