Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ابحث في الدعم

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved المُؤرشفة

Recent Upgrade to Thunderbird issue

jpublisher

The recent upgrade changed my "from" column to "correspondents". I'm seeing who I sent to, not who email is from...it's awful!! Can I modify this column somehow? Thanks!

The recent upgrade changed my "from" column to "correspondents". I'm seeing who I sent to, not who email is from...it's awful!! Can I modify this column somehow? Thanks!

All Replies (2)

الحل المُختار

Yes. At the top of the columns there's a header bar (where 'correspondents' appears). At the right hand end there's a drop down menu which lets you choose the columns you want and don't want to see.

Thank you SOOOOO MUCH! It was driving me crazy :-)