Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cari Bantuan

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Pelajari Lebih Lanjut
Solved Diarsipkan

After upgrade to 9.01 startup of firefox gives error message MOZCRT19.dll was not found

Burk

After the upgrade to firefox 9.01 with windows xp I get every time firefox tries to launch the error message "This application has failed to start because MOZCRT19.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem".

Well, re-installing does not fix this problem!

I even de-installed firefox, cleared all folders with the hint of mozilla or firefox in its name and did the same with the registry, re-installed firefox 9.01 but always get the same result.

After the upgrade to firefox 9.01 with windows xp I get every time firefox tries to launch the error message "This application has failed to start because MOZCRT19.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem". Well, re-installing does not fix this problem! I even de-installed firefox, cleared all folders with the hint of mozilla or firefox in its name and did the same with the registry, re-installed firefox 9.01 but always get the same result.
Baca jawaban ini dalam konteks

Solusi Terpilih

If you use ZoneAlarm Extreme Security then disable Virtualization and reinstall Firefox.

See this for a similar issue caused by ZoneAlarm:

Semua Balasan (3)

Which security software (firewall, anti-virus) do you have?

I do run ZoneAlarm version 10.0.241.000 which comes with Anti-Virus/Spam/Spam/Phishing/Spyware

Solusi Terpilih

If you use ZoneAlarm Extreme Security then disable Virtualization and reinstall Firefox.

See this for a similar issue caused by ZoneAlarm: