Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cari Bantuan

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Pelajari Lebih Lanjut
Diarsipkan

search engine

sallyald

When I type in the toolbar for a search eg firefox the page goes to a search engine called sweetim. I have done malware and avg checks. When I upgraded Firefox I clicked for this addon to be disabled.

How can I change the search engine default to be gooogle?

Thks

When I type in the toolbar for a search eg firefox the page goes to a search engine called sweetim. I have done malware and avg checks. When I upgraded Firefox I clicked for this addon to be disabled. How can I change the search engine default to be gooogle? Thks

Semua Balasan (1)

See http://www.imessengr.com/2006/12/how-to-remove-uninstall-sweetim.html


  • Open the about:config page via the location bar and do a search for sweetim via the Filter at the top of the about:config page.
  • Reset all sweetim related prefs that appear bold (user set) via the right-click context menu to their default values.