Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cari Bantuan

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Pelajari Lebih Lanjut
Diarsipkan

Videos stop suddenley when on Youtube.

bulby1994

When I am watching certian Youtube videos (normally recently uploaded or very popular ones), around 10 seconds into the video it displays the message "An error has occured. Please try again later" or "Invalid parameters"

This did not happen until after I downloaded Firefox 6, and YouTube works fine on other browsers.

When I am watching certian Youtube videos (normally recently uploaded or very popular ones), around 10 seconds into the video it displays the message "An error has occured. Please try again later" or "Invalid parameters" This did not happen until after I downloaded Firefox 6, and YouTube works fine on other browsers.

Semua Balasan (2)

Did you upgrade from a previous Firefox or was it a clean install? If you upgraded it might be that the Flash player got messed up. Try installing it again through this link:

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Yeah, I think that's done it thanks :)