Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cari Bantuan

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Pelajari Lebih Lanjut
Diarsipkan

How do I download an earlier version of firefox, compatible with my older operating system: MAC OSx 10.5.8?

jimcarries

I need to put firefox on my mac powerbook G4. How do I download a compatible version please?

I need to put firefox on my mac powerbook G4. How do I download a compatible version please?

Semua Balasan (2)

Older versions are available here: ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/

According to this site, v3.0.2 is compatible with your G4. http://lowendmac.com/ed/royal/08sr/9-mac-browsers-compared.html

Versions of Firefox up to 3.6.19 are compatible with PPC Macs, I believe. To get anything more up to date, you can use TenFourFox, which will work on PPC Macs.

http://www.floodgap.com/software/tenfourfox/