Utas ini telah diarsipkan.
Silakan membuat pertanyaan baru jika Anda membutuhkan bantuan.
Solved
Diarsipkan
In FF Extensions why is uninstall greyed for Realplayer and Skype
When I try to uninstall Realplayer Browser Record Plugin and Skype Extension for FF, the uninstall is greyed - I can only disable them. Why is this? I would rather uninstall them completely.
When I try to uninstall Realplayer Browser Record Plugin and Skype Extension for FF, the uninstall is greyed - I can only disable them.
Why is this? I would rather uninstall them completely.
Semua Balasan (1)
Solusi Terpilih
If uninstalling is grayed then that means that an extension is installed globally and not within reach and under control of Firefox. You need to look in the preferences (options) of the program that installed the extension to see if you can uninstall it.
You can disable/remove the "RealPlayer Browser Record Plugin" extension in the RealPlayer Preferences (RealPlayer: Tools > Preferences > Download & Recording)