Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cari Bantuan

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Pelajari Lebih Lanjut
Diarsipkan

Get a null error every time I try to open a new window.

catzmiaow

Every time I try to start Firefox or open a new window. I get the below error. This does not happen with explore or chrome.

[JavaScript Application] TypeError: xml is null

Every time I try to start Firefox or open a new window. I get the below error. This does not happen with explore or chrome. [JavaScript Application] TypeError: xml is null

Semua Balasan (1)

This may be caused by a problem with an extension, to test this follow the procedure in the Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems article.