Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cari Bantuan

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Pelajari Lebih Lanjut
Locked

It's Been 3 Years And All My "Ideas" Are Still Awaiting Review

shaggytheshaman

Hello. I posted my first "Idea" three years ago, and it's still awaiting review. So are every single "Idea" I've submitted, and so are my comments on other people's ideas. Whenever I try to post about this here, the post is automatically removed. I don't understand what is going on. I haven't done anything to get my account banned or flagged or anything. I haven't received any notifications about why the posts are removed. What is going on?????

Hello. I posted my first "Idea" three years ago, and it's still awaiting review. So are every single "Idea" I've submitted, and so are my comments on other people's ideas. Whenever I try to post about this here, the post is automatically removed. I don't understand what is going on. I haven't done anything to get my account banned or flagged or anything. I haven't received any notifications about why the posts are removed. What is going on?????

Semua Balasan (2)

Please don't automatically remove this post, I'm genuinely seeking support.