Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cari Bantuan

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Pelajari Lebih Lanjut
Open

How do I stop a Self replicating Bookmark

steve742

I have a bookmark that keeps replicating itself in my list of bookmarks. I must have 300 of them and it's starting to impact my performance.

Specifically Home|Adobe at this address https://www.adobe.com/home?locale=en

I have a bookmark that keeps replicating itself in my list of bookmarks. I must have 300 of them and it's starting to impact my performance. Specifically Home|Adobe at this address https://www.adobe.com/home?locale=en

Semua Balasan (1)

That sounds like something is creating the bookmark automatically, possibly an extension or Firefox Sync. Try Firefox Troubleshoot Mode and delete the duplicates. If they come back, disable Sync and check your extensions to find what’s recreating them.

Ajukan pertanyaan

Anda harus masuk ke akun Anda untuk membalas kiriman ini. Sila mulai pertanyaan baru, jika Anda belum memiliki akun.