Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cari Bantuan

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Pelajari Lebih Lanjut
Open

How do I stop having to prove everytime i open something

Acatch4u

How do I stop having to prove ID every time i open something.

OR HOW TO REMOVE THE APP

How do I stop having to prove ID every time i open something. OR HOW TO REMOVE THE APP

Semua Balasan (1)

No need to remove app. Just go the 3 horizontal bars in the right corner and open menu. Find Privacy and Security settings and remove check where you see the option that is requesting this security check. Set up browser security to your liking...  ;-)

Ajukan pertanyaan

Anda harus masuk ke akun Anda untuk membalas kiriman ini. Sila mulai pertanyaan baru, jika Anda belum memiliki akun.