Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cari Bantuan

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Pelajari Lebih Lanjut
Open

I changed my Mozilla pasword,Did you receive a copy of this?

linda fawcett

I changed my Mozilla password--did you receive a copy?

Linda Fawcett [redacted email]

I changed my Mozilla password--did you receive a copy? Linda Fawcett [redacted email]

Diperbarui oleh James pada

Semua Balasan (2)

Please remove your email address, it now open for spamming and encourages people to trawl this site for more.

This is a public forum not a way to the officials in Mozilla.

A moderator will probably intervene soon :)

linda fawcett said

I changed my Mozilla pasword,Did you receive a copy of this? I changed my Mozilla password--did you receive a copy?

If you need help with your Mozilla Account then Mozilla has a direct one-to-one support for Mozilla accounts (which is different from a peer-to-peer support forum like this one).

Please submit a new ticket from this page so our support agent can assist you further.

The Mozilla Account form is also located at top at Ask a Question > Mozilla Account page.

Ajukan pertanyaan

Anda harus masuk ke akun Anda untuk membalas kiriman ini. Sila mulai pertanyaan baru, jika Anda belum memiliki akun.