Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cari Bantuan

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Pelajari Lebih Lanjut
Solved

Tab Groups gone!

ehsan.orve

Hi All,

I had several tab groups. I open and save and close them every day. but since yesterdayI cant find them at all. If I create a new tab group it appears but those old tab groups not! I've tested troubleshooting mode but noting.  

Firefox 154.0 (aarch64), macOS 26.6.2.

Hi All, I had several tab groups. I open and save and close them every day. but since yesterdayI cant find them at all. If I create a new tab group it appears but those old tab groups not! I've tested troubleshooting mode but noting. Firefox 154.0 (aarch64), macOS 26.6.2.

Semua Balasan (4)

Solusi Terpilih

I notice since I've switched to vertical tab then lost my tab groups!

I noticed that my saved groups get deleted after I dont open them for a few days. This is quite infuriating as I had some important stuff there ordered in a way I could click through it easily. I believed that when I select "Save and Close" it would actually keep them saved for more than a single day.

I cant see any option in my browsing history or closed tabs to restore the full group.

Same thing just happened to me. I wanted to free up some RAM so I "Save and close group" and now they are completely gone. I didn't even close the browser! They aren't in recently closed tabs. They are just completely gone. I lost at least 50 tabs. This is horrendous.

And you looked in (and can find) the menu where they are kept? support.mozilla.org/questions/1594928

Ajukan pertanyaan

Anda harus masuk ke akun Anda untuk membalas kiriman ini. Sila mulai pertanyaan baru, jika Anda belum memiliki akun.