Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cari Bantuan

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Pelajari Lebih Lanjut
Open

Not receiving reset code to me email and I have a new number

Rachelle Dudley

For some reason I’m not receiving the email with my login code it was sent to [email removed]@outlook.com I’m just not getting and i need to log back into Firefox for some reason again after Mozilla told me this was fixed

For some reason I’m not receiving the email with my login code it was sent to ''[email removed]''@outlook.com I’m just not getting and i need to log back into Firefox for some reason again after Mozilla told me this was fixed

Diperbarui oleh Denys pada

Semua Balasan (1)

Hi,

Looks like you're dealing with a Mozilla account issue. We have direct one-to-one support for Mozilla accounts (which is different from a peer-to-peer support forum like this one).

Please submit a new ticket from this page so our support agent can assist you further.

Ajukan pertanyaan

Anda harus masuk ke akun Anda untuk membalas kiriman ini. Sila mulai pertanyaan baru, jika Anda belum memiliki akun.