Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cari Bantuan

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Pelajari Lebih Lanjut
Open

I have a favorite theme that has changed background colors and i don't like it

carol49

I have been using the them, Jesus is Lord for years. Suddenly when I open up the attach file box...it has changed colors and it is back on white. I can't do black background with white text. I tried changing it in several places with not avail. Can someone please explain why it suddenly changed colors on me and how to get the original white background with black type? Thanks, Carol

I have been using the them, Jesus is Lord for years. Suddenly when I open up the attach file box...it has changed colors and it is back on white. I can't do black background with white text. I tried changing it in several places with not avail. Can someone please explain why it suddenly changed colors on me and how to get the original white background with black type? Thanks, Carol

Semua Balasan (1)

The context is in the previous question support.mozilla.org/questions/1589222

Themes can impact the UI color mode, not sure if any calculation recently changed.

Carol, is everything else white? If you open Firefox internal pages like Settings, are they white as before? If you right click any text, is the context menu also light grey as before, or a darker tint now? If you use the default "Firefox Home" as your new tab, is it also white? And the only dark thing are the system dialogs?

Ajukan pertanyaan

Anda harus masuk ke akun Anda untuk membalas kiriman ini. Sila mulai pertanyaan baru, jika Anda belum memiliki akun.