Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Archiwowany

cannot connect to the internet, outlook or skype with the latest download

silca2005

The internet works and the connection is good, however, eversince I downloaded the latest version of firefox I cannot connect to the internet - it says problem loading the page, I cannot connect to microsoft outlook as I get an error message and while trying to connect to skype it goes into infinity mode

The internet works and the connection is good, however, eversince I downloaded the latest version of firefox I cannot connect to the internet - it says problem loading the page, I cannot connect to microsoft outlook as I get an error message and while trying to connect to skype it goes into infinity mode

Wšě wotmołwy (1)

A possible cause is security software (firewall) that blocks or restricts Firefox or the plugin-container process without informing you, possibly after detecting changes (update) to the Firefox program.

Remove all rules for Firefox and the plugin-container from the permissions list in the firewall and let your firewall ask again for permission to get full unrestricted access to internet for Firefox and the plugin-container process and the updater process.

See: