Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Archiwowany

My IDM CC 7.2.3 is disabled in Firefox 5, and i can't find any appropriate IDM CC add-ons for Firefox 5. Now, What to do ?

eaiman

I'm using Internet Download Manager 6.05, and for this IDM CC 7.2.3 add-ons is automatically integrated with Firefox 4. But when i upgrade my Firefox 4 into Firefox 5, IDM CC 7.2.3 add-ons is disabled. In Mozilla Firefox Help center, I've tried to figure out the solution. I do everything what they say in the help center, But I cannot solve the problem. Please tell me, what should I do now ?

I'm using Internet Download Manager 6.05, and for this IDM CC 7.2.3 add-ons is automatically integrated with Firefox 4. But when i upgrade my Firefox 4 into Firefox 5, IDM CC 7.2.3 add-ons is disabled. In Mozilla Firefox Help center, I've tried to figure out the solution. I do everything what they say in the help center, But I cannot solve the problem. Please tell me, what should I do now ?

Wšě wotmołwy (1)

I've find out the solution. I hope it will be helpful for all. IDM CC 7.3.1