Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Archiwowany

How can i set up multiple default web pages in one window

kranthi

I want multiple web pages in one window i.e for example google.com and yahoo.com should open in one window,showing their respective home pages in one window in a rectangular box(in my words).

I want multiple web pages in one window i.e for example google.com and yahoo.com should open in one window,showing their respective home pages in one window in a rectangular box(in my words).

Wšě wotmołwy (2)

I presume this is to open multiple home pages, when FireFox launches. This will open one tab per URL, on one browser. To do so...

Go to 'tools' > 'options' > type your URL as such: http://www.google.com|https://www.yahoo.com.

There should be a vertical bar (shift backslash key), between each URL typed.

Source: http://www.davidgumpper.com/applications/open-multiple-tabs-as-a-browser-default-home-pages

Wot PockySticks změnjeny