Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Archiwowany

In the Firefox bookmarks sidebar, search does not return folder names. How can this be done?

AnonymousUser

When I do a Search in the Firefox Bookmarks sidebar, no folder names are returned. For example, I have a folder called "Roney". In that folder, there are bookmarks but none of them have "Roney" in the name. When I search for "Roney", nothing is returned, even though I have a folder with that name. How I can I get Firefox (v3.6.2) to return folder names when doing searches? (I have many folders that I would like to "find".)

When I do a Search in the Firefox Bookmarks sidebar, no folder names are returned. For example, I have a folder called "Roney". In that folder, there are bookmarks but none of them have "Roney" in the name. When I search for "Roney", nothing is returned, even though I have a folder with that name. How I can I get Firefox (v3.6.2) to return folder names when doing searches? (I have many folders that I would like to "find".)

Wšě wotmołwy (1)