Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Archiwowany

The newest version of Firefox loads web pages extremely slow. What can I do to fix this problem?

AnonymousUser

Firefox loads all web pages extremely slow and times out often. Is there any solutions to this problem? It has been going on for months now.

This happened

Every time Firefox opened

== Since I updated to the newest version of Firefox

Firefox loads all web pages extremely slow and times out often. Is there any solutions to this problem? It has been going on for months now. == This happened == Every time Firefox opened == Since I updated to the newest version of Firefox

Wšě wotmołwy (2)

It's slow to load, and when you're watching a video, the video looks like it has like 3 frames per second.

Same problem, but I have Windows xp operating system- not a mac. how to I solve this???