Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Wočinjeny

Because my password is in my native language (IBO) and not in American English, does not make it wrong.

jibekwe

I do not need to write much. My passwords in Google, Microsoft, etc are all in Ibo language (NIGERIA) and no one can decipher it. I have been using them for 15 years, now Mozilla wants me to change it. No, It will never happen. That language is another level of protection. Bye for now.

I do not need to write much. My passwords in Google, Microsoft, etc are all in Ibo language (NIGERIA) and no one can decipher it. I have been using them for 15 years, now Mozilla wants me to change it. No, It will never happen. That language is another level of protection. Bye for now.

Wšě wotmołwy (1)

Hi jibekwe,

I understand your point. The language used in a password does not make the password wrong. If Firefox is specifically asking you to change your Mozilla account password, though, it would be helpful to know the exact message you are seeing and when it appears.

Mozilla may require a password reset for security reasons, for example if the credentials associated with an account are believed to have been exposed. This is separate from the language used in the password.

Could you post the exact wording of the message Firefox is showing? That will help us determine why the password change is being requested.

Stajće prašenje

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.