Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Wočinjeny

thunderbird 157 update deactivated all my calendars

Ric

Was using the google calendar add-on when I update to thunderbird 157. Now all my calendars are deactivated. How to I restore them?

Was using the google calendar add-on when I update to thunderbird 157. Now all my calendars are deactivated. How to I restore them?

Wšě wotmołwy (2)

Ric, I've got the same problem - it kills Tasks too. Apparently Tbird 157 breaks the the Add-on 128.5.12 (Philipp Kewisch). I posted my query about this issue yesterday and haven't heard anything yet. Kewisch doesn't post an email address, just a twitter account, which I don't use. I believe one fix would be to downgrade to 156 and turn off auto updates. Right now I'm limping along using Google's ugly web calendar. I expect the Community will be lighting up over the next few days. I'd hate to have to downgrade to 156 and stay there forever.

Glad I'm not alone, I guess. I've tried several things with the help of ChatGPT but with no luck. From what I have seen it appears that the add-on is no longer needed as TB now will connect to google. I'll let ya know if I learn anything new.

Stajće prašenje

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.