Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Rozrisany

Ways to install and update Firefox in Chinaland

echosilence1616

I have a XiaoMi phone and uses in Chinaland. But it's unable to use Google Play in Chinland. So I wonder how to install and update Firefox and Firefox Focus

I have a XiaoMi phone and uses in Chinaland. But it's unable to use Google Play in Chinland. So I wonder how to install and update Firefox and Firefox Focus

Wot James změnjeny

Wšě wotmołwy (2)

Wubrane rozrisanje

You may be able to side load install the APK file https://archive.mozilla.org/pub/fenix/releases/157.0/android/ though I am not sure if you get internal updates this way.

Stajće prašenje

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.