Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Wočinjeny

Text in selected tab in Light mode are white and unreadable

BMO Kincaid

The text of selected tab if I set on Light mode is white when widget.windows.mica and browser.theme.windows.accent-color-in-tabs.enabled flags on about:config are turned on. This only fix if I switch to dark mode.

This bug even exist prior to Firefox 157 release, where Nova UI refresh was available but disabled by default.

The text of selected tab if I set on Light mode is white when ''widget.windows.mica'' and ''browser.theme.windows.accent-color-in-tabs.enabled'' flags on about:config are turned on. '''This only fix if I switch to dark mode.''' This bug even exist prior to Firefox 157 release, where Nova UI refresh was available but disabled by default.
Připowěsnjene fota wobrazowki

Wot BMO Kincaid změnjeny

Wšě wotmołwy (2)

Hi

What happens if you set that about:config pref back to it's default setting?

Paul said

Hi What happens if you set that about:config pref back to it's default setting?

Its looks normal, even in both Light and Dark mode, until I re-enable the two flags, it only bugs on Light mode.

Stajće prašenje

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.