Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Wočinjeny

Why can't the bookmarks toolbar be automatically restored to the last login when the user logs in

Woof

I'm not given the choice to STAY LOGGED IN and every time the system logs me out, I'm going through the motions of restoring my bookmarks. Isn't there a way Mozilla could fix this by allowing the bookmarks to be restored to the last login or give the user the choice to stay logged in? Better yet, DO BOTH. You know your the ONLY web browser that I've ever used that fails to do this. I'm sure their are dozens of programmers that could spend 30 minutes coding this into program. A few lines of code or a HOOK to fix this.

I stopped using Firefox on my desktop and began using Edge until it was necessary to have a Microsoft account for it to fully function. Then and only then I returned to Firefox.

Help us out here people. This is a real "rock in the shoe" issue.

I'm not given the choice to '''STAY LOGGED IN''' and every time the system logs me out, I'm going through the motions of restoring my bookmarks. Isn't there a way Mozilla could fix this by allowing the bookmarks to be restored to the last login or give the user the choice to stay logged in? '''Better yet, DO BOTH'''. You know your the ONLY web browser that I've ever used that fails to do this. I'm sure their are dozens of programmers that could spend 30 minutes coding this into program. A few lines of code or a HOOK to fix this. I stopped using Firefox on my desktop and began using Edge until it was necessary to have a Microsoft account for it to fully function. Then and only then I returned to Firefox. Help us out here people. This is a real "rock in the shoe" issue.

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.