Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Wočinjeny

Credit card info syncing across all devices except one

crushtor

Hello,

My payment info is synced across multiple devices (desktop and Android) except for one device - so I added a card manually. Now I have two of the same card across all the other devices. How do I recalibrate this so everything is in sync?

Hello, My payment info is synced across multiple devices (desktop and Android) except for one device - so I added a card manually. Now I have two of the same card across all the other devices. How do I recalibrate this so everything is in sync?

Wšě wotmołwy (2)

From what you say, it seems that Sync is working between your devices. Sync adds and merges data from your devices. If the same card appears, there is likely a slight difference in a character, causing the system to treat it as a different card.

You can find instructions for Sync... Sync Firefox data How do I set up Sync on my computer?

Hi George, thank you for your reply.

The problem is that one device has only one card saved, let's say A, while all other devices have four cards - A, B, C, D.

The primary device seemed to have lost all credit card information a few weeks ago. So I re-added card A. So now one card is available on that primary device.

On all other devices, I now have a duplicate of card A as well as B, C, D. So A, A2, B, C, D show up on all other devices.

Current state: Primary device: A All other: A, A2, B, C, D

Is there any way I can force the primary device to sync B, C, D again? I've tried manual resync but it hasn't worked.

Stajće prašenje

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.