Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Wočinjeny

Back button overshoots when a web form performs a POST to the same URL as the previous GET

RavuAlHemio

Greetings,

I am having this issue since Firefox 155.0.1 or a bit earlier (but overall rather recently) and I still encounter it with 156.

When a web page has a web form that performs a POST request without changing the URL, the behavior seems to have changed. Let's assume I have done the following:

1. I navigated to an overview page (GET https://example.com/overview). 2. I clicked on a link to a page with a form (GET https://example.com/formpage). 3. I filled out and submitted the form (POST https://example.com/formpage).

Now, when I click the Back button,

Can I somehow return to the previous behavior?

Thanks!

Greetings, I am having this issue since Firefox 155.0.1 or a bit earlier (but overall rather recently) and I still encounter it with 156. When a web page has a web form that performs a POST request without changing the URL, the behavior seems to have changed. Let's assume I have done the following: 1. I navigated to an overview page (GET https://example.com/overview). 2. I clicked on a link to a page with a form (GET https://example.com/formpage). 3. I filled out and submitted the form (POST https://example.com/formpage). Now, when I click the Back button, * previously, I was returned to the page with the form (GET https://example.com/formpage) * now, I am returned to the overview page (GET https://example.com/overview) Can I somehow return to the previous behavior? Thanks!

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.