Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Rozrisany Archiwowany

Password Manager

poehman

I am trying to add a password to the password manager for a specific URL like https://example.com/page. However after I save the password it save it to the address https://example.com and removes /page. Is there a way to change this?

I am trying to add a password to the password manager for a specific URL like https://example.com/page. However after I save the password it save it to the address https://example.com and removes /page. Is there a way to change this?
Připowěsnjene fota wobrazowki

Wšě wotmołwy (1)

Wubrane rozrisanje

No, you can't differentiate between paths. Firefox saves logins and exceptions for a specific origin (protocol and hostname) and strips of the path. You will have to look for a Password Manager extension that supports paths on the server.