Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Rozrisany

Some emails are showing up blank, with no sender or subject

eveasti

On 28 August I received a blank email with just the sender and subject showing. Since then I have sporadically received completely blank emails, with no sender or subject, while others are arriving as normal. The same is happening when I open Thunderbird on my mobile, but not on my laptop which has an older version installed. It would seem that the issue is caused by update 153.1.1esr, as that was released on 28 Aug.

Can I revert to a previous version of Thunderbird or is there another way to fix this, thanks.

On 28 August I received a blank email with just the sender and subject showing. Since then I have sporadically received completely blank emails, with no sender or subject, while others are arriving as normal. The same is happening when I open Thunderbird on my mobile, but not on my laptop which has an older version installed. It would seem that the issue is caused by update 153.1.1esr, as that was released on 28 Aug. Can I revert to a previous version of Thunderbird or is there another way to fix this, thanks.

Wšě wotmołwy (3)

Wubrane rozrisanje

Try right-click Inbox > Properties > click 'Repair folder' button.

Thanks christ1, that seems to have worked. Such an easy solution too.

I have this problem too. I have tried the fix you suggested and it has blanked most of the emails in my inbox (10)

Stajće prašenje

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.