Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Wočinjeny

Password forgotten.

Malcolm G. Miller

2026 09 07

Mozilla Support.

Dear Sir,

I have operated my email

redacted@malcolmgmiller.biz

for many years.

I have forgotten my password and been unable to receive or send emails for some time. I do not know how to access the change your password page without knowing my password.

I do have my customer number but that did not grant me access.

Please assist me in reestablishing my account.

Yours faithfully,

Malcolm G. Miller.

redacted@malcolmgmiller.biz (Not operational) redacted@aol.uk (Standby email account)

2026 09 07 Mozilla Support. Dear Sir, I have operated my email redacted@malcolmgmiller.biz for many years. I have forgotten my password and been unable to receive or send emails for some time. I do not know how to access the change your password page without knowing my password. I do have my customer number but that did not grant me access. Please assist me in reestablishing my account. Yours faithfully, Malcolm G. Miller. redacted@malcolmgmiller.biz (Not operational) redacted@aol.uk (Standby email account)

Wot Wayne Mery změnjeny

Wšě wotmołwy (1)

Your password can only be changed or reset at your email provider's web site. Once you do that, you can then update Thunderbird to reflect the new password.

Your password might be stored in Thunderbird at <Settings | Privacy & Security | Passwords | Stored Passwords>.

Stajće prašenje

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.