Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Wočinjeny

Hello, could you please allow us to delete synced tabs in the next Windows upgrade?

vfoday67

Same question as above, I'm having to go to my phone to delete synced tabs, before I could delete directly from my computer. Thanks.

Same question as above, I'm having to go to my phone to delete synced tabs, before I could delete directly from my computer. Thanks.

Wšě wotmołwy (1)

Hi this forum is for working problems etc.

There is a specific place for new ideas :)

https://connect.mozilla.org/

Stajće prašenje

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.