Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Wočinjeny

VPN works across all my devices?

Kevin James Baxter

Built-in VPN is an innovative idea!

I use Firefox on my smart phones, tablets, and Linux laptops. Will I be able to use a single VPN account across all my devices?

Keep up the goid work! 👍🏿

Built-in VPN is an innovative idea! I use Firefox on my smart phones, tablets, and Linux laptops. Will I be able to use a single VPN account across all my devices? Keep up the goid work! 👍🏿

Wšě wotmołwy (1)

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for appreciating our built-in VPN functionality. At the moment, Firefox built-in VPN is available in desktop and Android. So the answer is yes, you should be able to use the same Mozilla account to access Firefox built-in VPN across your Android phones and tablets as well as Linux laptops.

Keep in mind that the monthly data limit is 50 GB on all of your devices, though we're currently having a summer promotion with unlimited bandwidth through August 31.

For more information, please check out Use built-in VPN in Firefox for Android.

Stajće prašenje

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.