Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Wočinjeny

Have to open Thunderbird twice

Edward Kaplan

All of a sudden I have to open the program twice for it to run. First time the screen opens but it is just blank and says it is not responding. So I close it and then open it again and it is fine. Anyone know why this is happening?

All of a sudden I have to open the program twice for it to run. First time the screen opens but it is just blank and says it is not responding. So I close it and then open it again and it is fine. Anyone know why this is happening?

Wšě wotmołwy (1)

Edward, Better with version 155?

Stajće prašenje

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.