Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Rozrisany

How do I permit my Mozilla Thunderbird e-mail to access my Google account?

joycebarriej

My name is Barrie Johnson. I have been a Mozilla Thunderbird user for my e-mail services for many years. In the past couple of days I have been getting messages from Google telling me that my e-mail provider - i.e. Mozilla Thunderbird - will not allow Google to access it, with the result that I cannot get to a current version of my Inbox and there is no trace of my calendar details. Can you please help me?

My name is Barrie Johnson. I have been a Mozilla Thunderbird user for my e-mail services for many years. In the past couple of days I have been getting messages from Google telling me that my e-mail provider - i.e. Mozilla Thunderbird - will not allow Google to access it, with the result that I cannot get to a current version of my Inbox and there is no trace of my calendar details. Can you please help me?

Wšě wotmołwy (2)

Wubrane rozrisanje

Just so we're speaking the same language, your email provider/service is GMail. Thunderbird is the local email agent, that is, it does the technical interactions with the provider so you don't have to.

And, yes, you may have to occasionally re-authorize yourself by confirming your identity with your password, and telling Google that it's OK for Thunderbird to access your email and calendars.

Wot Lin změnjeny

Thanks a lot, Lin. I'm now back to "normal", complete with calendar items. Regards . . . Barrie

Stajće prašenje

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.