Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Wočinjeny

cannit find google texts

jlhaarlow

I have an S22 phone that requires I now use Google yext nessaging. But I also hsve this phine set up so I can use it w Facebook and MS 365 on my Dell laptop. Now w Firefox I cannot find mt Goigle yext messages etc. Anyine who can help?

I have an S22 phone that requires I now use Google yext nessaging. But I also hsve this phine set up so I can use it w Facebook and MS 365 on my Dell laptop. Now w Firefox I cannot find mt Goigle yext messages etc. Anyine who can help?

Wšě wotmołwy (1)

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out. We’re having trouble understanding the issue based on the information provided. Could you please share more details about the problem you’re experiencing?

If English isn’t your first language, feel free to reply in your native language or use a translation tool.

For tips on posting, please review our Mozilla Support rules and guidelines.

Looking forward to your update!

Stajće prašenje

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.