Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Wočinjeny

Change email address from defunct account

kay25

The email address showing for me on Firefox is from a defunct account. My business has been closed and Outlook canceled. I thought I had changed everything on Firefox before that happened but it appears I'm wrong. Since I can't receive verification codes to the closed email address how do I get the correct email address on my account?

The email address showing for me on Firefox is from a defunct account. My business has been closed and Outlook canceled. I thought I had changed everything on Firefox before that happened but it appears I'm wrong. Since I can't receive verification codes to the closed email address how do I get the correct email address on my account?

Wšě wotmołwy (1)

Hi,

Looks like you're dealing with a Mozilla account issue. We have direct one-to-one support for Mozilla accounts (which is different from a peer-to-peer support forum like this one).

Please submit a new ticket from this page so our support agent can assist you further.

Stajće prašenje

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.