Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Wočinjeny

How do I turn off ad blocking for a website request?

JChris

How do I answer this request? I cannot find any "ad blocking".

Your browser prevents the display of ads, ads help to run and improve this site. We show only one ad per page. Please turn off ad blocking, thank you.

How do I answer this request? I cannot find any "ad blocking". Your browser prevents the display of ads, ads help to run and improve this site. We show only one ad per page. Please turn off ad blocking, thank you.

Wšě wotmołwy (1)

Could be about Enhanced Tracking Protection.

You can check for issues with Enhanced Tracking Protection and Total Cookie Protection. Firefox shows a purple shield instead of a gray shield at the left end of the location/address bar in case Enhanced Tracking Protection is blocking content.

  • click the shield icon for more detail and possibly disable the protection

You can check the Web Console for relevant-looking messages like about blocked content.

Stajće prašenje

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.