Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Archiwowany

How do i see the history of tab groups?

fancy.yoghurt

I started using a tab group to organize my tabs and save it. I was able to open it from the overflow menu before but now there is no trace of it there. Surely there is a way to see the history of tab groups and recover it right...

I started using a tab group to organize my tabs and save it. I was able to open it from the overflow menu before but now there is no trace of it there. Surely there is a way to see the history of tab groups and recover it right...

Wšě wotmołwy (2)

I clicked save tab group so it appeared on the overflow. I thought "save" means something permanent... like it usually does.... but it seems I was wrong unless someone can enlighten me.

I always save my tab groups that are in separate windows. However, this week only some, not all, of my tab groups appear when I try to open a particular tab group. I didn't delete them and I did save them. Must be a bug of some kind.