Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Rozrisany Archiwowany

Updated version

Raymond

How can I find out if I have the latest version/updates?

How can I find out if I have the latest version/updates?

Wšě wotmołwy (3)

Wubrane rozrisanje

Hello

Go Menu > Help > About Firefox

Hi Raymond,

Could you please update the thread to indicate whether the suggested solution from George help resolved your issue? If it worked, you can also directly mark the reply as the solution to help other users with similar problem discover the resolution.

If you're still experiencing problems, please share any additional details so we can continue assisting you. Thanks!

Hello George,

The instructions that you provided were exactly what I was looking for. I thank you kindly and apologize for not acknowledging this sooner,

Raymond