Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Archiwowany

My Account

cherylnovotny12345

My account has not been updated since 2023?? Is there something you can do about this? Also there were links I clicked, the questions, and those haven't been updated.

My account has not been updated since 2023?? Is there something you can do about this? Also there were links I clicked, the questions, and those haven't been updated.

Wšě wotmołwy (5)

Hi Cheryl

What and where are you seeing that your Mozilla Account has not been "updated" since 2023?

It was in the beginning of signing in. It looks like I had an account before. See, I got divorced and it had the ex's name, my name, and said it was last updated in December, 2023. But now...the damn guy has my Google password, and he is now in my Mozilla account. And I maybe get a weird page when I go to sign in.

Please can you share a screenshot of the "it" that you mention.

I am not sure that this is a Mozilla Account issue.

Here it is. Is this correct?

That appears to be your Mozilla Account, but there does not seem to be any mention of 2023 there.