Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Archiwowany

Bookmarks

user94240805496934851539427470738347040559

My Firefox for android was accidently updated to version 105.1 and now all my bookmarks have disappeared. How do I get them back?

My Firefox for android was accidently updated to version 105.1 and now all my bookmarks have disappeared. How do I get them back?

Wšě wotmołwy (3)

Hi

I appreciate that you may not have the version number of Firefox for Android that you did have installed, but compared to the old version, is the home screen very different from the version you were using?

If so, I think you may have updated from a version that is over two years old that we no longer support. As such your bookmarks may not have carried over.

Is there any way of rolling back the update as this new version is unacceptable and will be deleted otherwise?

You could side load an old version, but it may not update and installing it would turn off an important security control on your Android device. Doing this would not bring your bookmarks back.