Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Archiwowany

Connection is not secure

bcihan259

Hi, I am not enter the our Uni pages that have yildiz.edu.tr extensions. The Firofox Mobile for Android say me "Connection is not secure". I must enter this sites because i am a student in this Uni. I closed Enhanced Tracking Protection and disabled Add-ons but still dosen't enter. I used diffrent browsers to enter. What should i do?

Hi, I am not enter the our Uni pages that have yildiz.edu.tr extensions. The Firofox Mobile for Android say me "Connection is not secure". I must enter this sites because i am a student in this Uni. I closed Enhanced Tracking Protection and disabled Add-ons but still dosen't enter. I used diffrent browsers to enter. What should i do?
Připowěsnjene fota wobrazowki

Wšě wotmołwy (7)

Hi

I recommend that you update your copy of Firefox for Android to the latest version in the Google Play store.

The site is not secure - it is HTTP, rather than HTTPS, but you should still find that you can open http://www.bologna.yildiz.edu.tr/ in Firefox.

I've already tried this many times and now it's not about that, it's still the same. İt's not enter despite click the accept risk and continue.

What version of Firefox for Android is installed on your device?

Now 99.2.0 but it was same situation on all of Firefox Versions for 3 months.

That page doesn't work for me in any browser.

The page is work. It hasn't httpS. Therefore Firefox not open this page. But even though it's not secure, I should be able to enter this site if I want.

OK, http://bologna.yildiz.edu.tr works in Firefox Android.